- Business Organization and Management of Cultural Units (semester: 5)
- Economic Theory and Culture Management in Modern Economic History (semester: 6)
- Statistics in humanities and social sciences (semester: 7)
- Economic History (18th – 20th Century) (semester: 8)
- Marketing of cultural units (semester: 8)
To be announced soon.
- Bachelor in Economics, University of Athens
- MSc in Economics, New School of Social Research, New York
- PhD in Economics, New School of Social Research, New York
- Principles of Economic Theory
- Cultural Management
Currently, not available.