- Introduction to folk and popular culture (semester: 1)
- Introduction to social anthropology (semester: 2)
- Folk and polular culture topics (semester: 6)
- Material culture – anthropological approaches (semester: 7)
To be announced soon.
- Bachelor in Philosophy, University of Athens
- MSc in Social Anthropology, University College London
- PhD in Social Anthropology, University College London (PhD thesis: The Material Culture of Children’s Play: Space, Toys and the Commoditization of Childhood in a Greek Community)
- Folk and Popular Culture
Currently, not available.